Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ordinary to Extraordinary

Hello fans, Andrea here.  I'm really excited to join in the fun of our May Arts/Jenni Bowlin blog week.  I have simple project I think you will en-JOY! Wink!

Supplies Needed:
wood block letters, craft paint, paint brushes, mod podge, Jenni Bowlin paper, May Arts Ribbon, scissors, pencil, and hot glue gun.


First, I painted my letters and beautiful hunter green.


Second, I traced my letters on the back of my fabulous Jenni Bowlin paper.


Third, I glued the paper to my letters with mod podge, the gold glitter type which gave it an aged look.
Fourth, I cut and glued May Arts spectacular ribbons 379-15-25 burgundy pleats, AG15 green gold edge,  and G58 around my letters and voila............

from ordinary to extraordinary!!

I absolutely love the way they turned out.  I hope this triggers some inspiration for your Christmas decor.  See you soon!
Project made for http://www.mayarts.com/blog/


1 comment:

  1. This is simply AMAZING & what a "JOY" to give something like this for a gift or for a wonderful decoratation for the Holidays. Beautiful work & that May Arts ribbon treatment just made it !!!
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete